Last Updated: May 25, 2018
Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name, company, mailing address and email address. When you provide personal information through our website or applications, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website, applications or in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, company, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We do not request any information about your gender, age, and other demographic information.
- Information from other sources. We do not obtain personal and non-personal information about you from third parties.
- Financial information. We will never request financial information or payment for any services from our corporate website, conference app or any other site hosted by First Industrial.
How We Use the Information
Our website and applications are primarily used for informational purposes about our company and our internal conferences. We may collect general information about users from our website or conference apps for the following purposes:
- To enhance the conference experience by providing information on participating attendees within the organization
- To provide research regarding who participates on our quarterly earnings calls
- To receive contact information from individuals who sign-up to receive e-mail alerts, investor kits, annual reports and other company information via our website
With Whom We Share Your Information
All information collected through our website and applications are for internal use only. We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of the organization, except:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include companies that support our internal conferences, our corporate website, and the FR Summits App. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Accessing Your Information and Your Choices About Providing Information
If you have a profile setup in our conference app, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. Attendees also have the option of setting their profile to private or hiding their profile entirely from the conference site.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website, apps and other relating sites. This may include listening to our quarterly earnings calls, requesting information from our website and using certain features of our conference app.
How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
The FR Summits App is available for the public to download in Apple and Google’s app stores; however, all information relating to our conferences, such as attendee information, agendas, event locations, etc. are all password protected and only available to attendees that have been pre-registered in the system.
We want you to feel confident using our website, apps and other relating sites. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Contact First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
One North Wacker Drive, Suite 4200
Chicago, IL 60606